August 31, 2010

One night with the wackiest friends i have ever had


"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down"
- Oprah Winfrey

Who does not want a lifetime friends that can be there for you during the bad and good time?
Everybody needs someone that can be called as your buddies. So do i. Today, this is what i want to say on my entry. Just to share something that can be share with all of you.

Last weekend, i hangout with my friends, Diyana, Ain and Iza. Me and Diyana comes from the same block called Sempana Alam Buana (Sab). We decided to sleep at Ain and Iza's rooms to finish up our assignments. So we packed our belongings and went there. That night was awesome. We had a really great time together, we enjoyed the moment that we spent too. It was full of laughs and tickling moments on that night. I never expect that four of us will be like that for only one night. Who knows what will happen if we would stay together for a longer time? haha i bet our neighbours will shout at us telling us to be quiet. Hehe.

This is what i called a blast time with friends that u would never expect. I never think that this will change my perceptions about them. After the night, i think back about things that we did and what i can see is different person with different personality. I loved being with them since they cheer up my day and i was overjoy throughout the night. Thanks dear friends, I felt blast with all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment