July 6, 2010

A New Semester Begins

It is the time for the new semester and i am officially be called as a senior. Many things are running in my head as i packed my belongings and heading back to Segamat. Along the journey, I talked a lot with my parents because I know after this I will barely get the chance to talk with them like that. All the conversations will be just in the phone. Frankly speaking, I am the type of person who can be homesick easily. This is due to the fact that I come from a small family with only 1 older sister and I am the youngest. I am going to miss every moments that I usually spent with my family and not to forget my three cats. Sigh.



The time that I entered the campus, I was like okay hello Segamat hello everybody with the smiley face but not with the smiley heart. Ha ha. I was pretty sad because after this there will be no more Pavillion, KLCC, Mid Valley and many more. Sigh. I saw many unfamiliar faces and I thought maybe they were a new students for this semester. I went to Dewan Seri Peria near my college for the registration and settle some payments too. After finished, I took all my belongings and put it in my new room. I met my new roommates named Ija, Mahirah and Najihah. We are all in the same course and part. But unfortunately not in the same class. We took the opportunity to get to know each other and later I started to unpacked my things and arranged it nicely. During the night, I did some preparation for the class in the morning. Iron my baju kurung nicely and hanged it in my wardrobe. I slept early that night because I do not want to wake up late tomorrow.

The next morning, me and my friends went to the class together. We woke up a bit early that day maybe it is because we are excited to meet the rest of our classmates. We walked and talked along the way to the class. Feeling calm and happy are what we felt. Then we arrived and some of us are hugging one another. They looked very happy and smile widely. As for me, I am happy too because we have not met for a long time. This is the moment that i am waiting for since the last holiday.


The first day of a class started well. We met with our lecturers. Some of them are new to us and also there are two lecturers who already teach us on last semester. The lecturers asked us to introduce ourselves and share something about what we did during the semester break. Many of us seems enjoyed their break and had lots of things going on. Most of the lecturers finished the class early and did not gave us any homework yet. But only 1 class which is access to information (IMD201) teach by Mr.Ismail, had an assignment. We had to do some reading about what is bibliographic control, bibliographic utility, access to information and national bibliographic agency. After that, we must give our own opinions based on our reading. It is interesting because most of us are out of ideas what are they. The submission date is two weeks from that day.

After all classes had finished, we went back to the college. I was pretty tired but at the same time i felt happy too. I cannot wait for tomorrow. I am sure it will be fun and i am looking forward for it. During the night, i called my parents. I told my mother the classes was fun and all the things i did during the day was pretty exciting. Missed my family already. I promised that i will be back home if i am free. I set my alarm and packed my things for tomorrow. Hoping that tomorrow will be just fine for me.





I guess that's it for now. I will write again next time. Until then. Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment